Friday, December 11, 2009

Does MAC Face makeup clog pores and cause breakouts?

Im just curious because i dont feel like my current makeup (Bare Escentuals) is doing anything for meDoes MAC Face makeup clog pores and cause breakouts?
it just depends on the person. a lot of people said mac makes em breakout but i dun breakout from mac. so u just gotta try out for a week and find outDoes MAC Face makeup clog pores and cause breakouts?
MAC does have a strong reputation for creating breakouts. Made with oils and other skin clogging irritants it's little wonder. Try a good mineral foundation with heavier coverage. There are plenty of better ones around than Bare Escentuals and by that I mean those that offer better longer coverage, better color selections and at lower prices.


Some that I've found to be excellent and you can shop with them and get sample sizes for little money are:





Barefaced Minerals -





Earthen Glow Minerals -





Monave -





U Glo Girl -





Of these my favorites are Barefaced minerals - Velvet Plush foundation www.Barefacedminerals.com


and


Earthen Glow Minerals (Cover Me foundations) - www.earthenglowminerals.com
aww i love bare escentuals! makeupalley.com is wonderful for finding out things about makeup. I used to use MAC face makeup and it really makes you breakout like a week after using it, its bad! everyone ive talked to says the same thing.
MAC makeup is a bit too much for me as well...I love the coverage of their Studio Fix powder foundation but I can't use it...it makes my skin break out, too. I switched to The Body Shop's All In One Face Base and apply it with a large blush brush.
I've never had a problem with MAC before. It's my favorite makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting