Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to I make my face makeup to match my breasts!?

Well if the color is waay off, you need to either


A) Stop laying out with such a high-cut bathing suit/ turtle neck


or


B) Get a new face makeup because its obviously the wrong shade! Makeup isn't supposed to alter the color or you face, its supposed to blend with your natural beauty. Good Luck!





Or I guess you could always apply your makeup on your chest so you match perfectly!How to I make my face makeup to match my breasts!?
you'll need mud or clay to stick onto your cheeks to make breasts then use loads of make-up to colour it in. oh hang on i misread your question. lol!!!! how can your breasts be a diffenent colour than your make up?How to I make my face makeup to match my breasts!?
1) Pull your breasts out


2) Stick 'em on your face


3) Then apply bronzer.





The End


Hope I helped!


xoxoxoxoxoxxox


(wtff)
Do you mean your breasts are a different shade of color than your face? If that's the problem then just use make up on either area.. or use self tanner to even it out or if you are relaly willing just don't wear a shirt :)
if you mean you're putting boob makeup on to make them look better, match makeup to them


duh
i think i need more details on what you mean...but i'm not sure if i want more details...
Ok...





uh





Chris....





nice to know about your breasts...


anyway, let them out in the sun more.
Let's see the breasts!
um distrubing on so many levels, I don't even want to try to understand what u mean
WTF
Huh?!
easY!


do that skin ID thing!


hahah


loveit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting