Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whats the best way to do your face makeup when you have really dry skin?

any tips or products i should use?


thanks :]Whats the best way to do your face makeup when you have really dry skin?
1] wash face with a face wash or cleanser for DRY skin. No bar soap, ever.


2] Don't use astringent, occasional toner [ for dry skin ] is OK.


3] apply an oil free sunscreen daily before makeup. Let 'soak' in for 5 to 10 minutes before adding makeup [ brush teeth, dress, etc. ]


4] use a good moiturizing cream or lotion at night after cleansing face


5] use an apricot scrub for DRY skin once a week - removes dead skin cells, old oil, and dried sebum [ skin wax ] thatcauses zits/uneven complexion ].Whats the best way to do your face makeup when you have really dry skin?
Moisturize first! The blue Nivea on dry spots will help even the area out before application, or if its all over dryness the nivea white. May also be useful to use a cream with built in concealer. Avoid the common one step pressed powder makeup that you rub on. Use liquid concealer blotted on with a sponge, followed by very light loose powder applied just with a big light brush as a dust to take away shine.
Ugh I hate when I get dry skin. Take an evening out to exfoliate and do a facial mask. But the key is to moisturize when you get out of the shower. And using powder products would be a bad idea. Creamy or liquid is a better idea I think. But if you're skin doesn't look to bad with out having to add makeup I'd go a day with out. Sometimes I'll go a day or two with out any make up. Make up can be irritating and stress out our skin and some times we just have to let it have time to rest.





Try and take a day out and just wear some mascara and a nice lip gloss and let your skin rest. Carry around some good moisturizer and apply it through the day to waken up and moisten your skin. It'll make a difference for sure. :]
My skin is the same way! Especially in the Winter, ugh.


What I do is I use mineral powder make-up. And the way I do it so that it doesn't dry my skin out even more is I put a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer on my hand, then smooth it out a little. Then I roll my brush lightly in the moisturizer, then into the powder, that way I moisturize while I apply! It works soooooo good!


Remember not to put too much moisturizer on your brush, though!





Hope I helped! :)
I usually put on a light base coat of moisturizer, let it set for a minute, then i mix a dab more moisturizer into my foundation to get an even color. dust on some powder for a nice finish.





to combat dry skin make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day
Moisturize your skin very well before putting on any makeup. Stay away from pressed powders and such. Find a good light liquid foundation. I used Revlon Custom Creations. Also, try to apply make up with brushes as opposed to sponges. It helps the makeup look lighter. :]
moisturize then use a tinted moisturizer





stay away from powder and use a gel blush instead of the powder.





still want the powder look try a spray foundation.





can you please check mine out





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if you wash your face before you put your make up on and use timewise moisturizer from mary kay..i find it helps spread the foundation on easier and doesn't dry out your skin. the timewise soap works well too for dry skin.
After cleaning apply a moisturizer non-oil based, then your foundation.
I would add some lotion.


When you take your makeup off, clean it with some lotion put on a soft cotton.
I put on Ponds dry skin cream.


It really helps, and you can wear it under makeup :]
tinted moisturizer.
add a primer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting