Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What face makeup is best that will last majority of the day?

I can't find anything good! I'm using Almay right now and it says it will last up to 8 hours! Which is not true, it still comes off...i last used a powder and it was alright but made my face itch really bad!! So I had to change cause it was very irritating...





What is a good foundation or powder that lasts w/o re-applying constantly!?What face makeup is best that will last majority of the day?
Hi there, Have you every tried mineral makeup? I would like to recommend Divine Minerals they are amazing, super cheap and all natural ingredients, safe for any age girl. Long lasting and waterproof, wears all day!





You can get samples to match your color and test the water before you buy a larger size.





I love mineral makeup, so much, and Divine Minerals is my new favorite! Super cheap, but top quality!





Give them a try, fast and easy to use.





Good Luck





What face makeup is best that will last majority of the day?
My new favorite is the Revlon ColorStay Makeup. It lasts all through school and through the evening, but later at night if I'm still out it does need a touch up here and there (I'm not gonna lie!) but other than that it stay on very very well. Also, they have formulas for different skin types - dry/normal, normal/combination, and combination/oily - which is always a bonus.
you were probably allergic to that powder


!





i use clinique, it can be a little heavy, but it stays on really well.


i wear it to school and it stays on until my last period.


but i do have to use oil blotting sheets at least once during the day (but my makeup absorbs some of the oils and then when i use the blotting sheets, it leaves the makeup on)





get the clinique shine matte or whatever its called





at sephora


!








hope this helped.
Rimmel Lasting Finish. It lasts all day until I wash it off, even if I work out or just sweat a lot. It makes my pores look smaller and evens out my skin without having to apply concealer. It's very creamy and easy to blend, and the shades are very natural looking. It's perfect, and I love it. I get mine at Walgreen's, but you can buy it at any drugstore. It costs about $7.50.
I really love cover girl clean makeup. It's not very heavy but it really does last all day ( I have 16-20 hour days)
Studio Fix Fluide by mac u heard and for powder MSF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting