Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guys do you find attrative when girls loadd thier face with makeup?

like foundation %26amp; junk.


i think it looks soo fake and nasty and i was jw from a guys view.Guys do you find attrative when girls loadd thier face with makeup?
Some do. I don't. If a girl uses makeup I like it to be light and look relatively natural. Lipstick can look unnatural I guess, as long as it doesn't send out the cheap hooker vibe. A lot of girls are beautiful with none at all.Guys do you find attrative when girls loadd thier face with makeup?
To be perfectly honest, yeah. To be brutally honest some girls need it, and when done right it takes them from ugly to hot.
NO It makes you look like a really cheap prostitute
Skippy say depends on if been drinking or not. Nothing worse than waking up with a hangover beside some ugo you thought was good looking and then her make up rubbed off on your sheets.
I am not a guy but it does look gross - like you could scrape it off with your fingernail.


why do they do that?
Some women go over the top and look like those Hollywood stars you see in magazines. That is over the top and so fake in my opinion. Keep it really simple.





The ';Elle'; (from ';Legally Blonde';) types are very offputting. I like feminine girls but there is such a thing as being excessive.





Jessica Simpson goes waaaay over the top.
My old man says no- He wants to wake up with the same person he went to bed with the night before! LOL....
makeup is for girls who want to cover up their insecurities and ugliness.
I hate make-up.
Find ';attrative';? ';loadd thier'; face?





From a guy's view...use the Spell Check!
No , I do not ; I appreciate the natural beauty of a lady and even more so the mind . :0)
NOOOO! A little or no makeup is good.
no way


i hate it when you can see it caked on its disgusting,


plus you never know what they are trying to hide with it =O.
i think the natural look is best


no makeup
no it gross. it sucks when u kiss a girl n all her powdery foundation **** gets on yo face
I'd rather they didn't wear any at all, or simply a foundation.
yeh you look real sexy with and orange round patch all round ya face cant get enough of it looks propa nice man.......


hm no dont talk wet looks real silly and when you wake up nxt to them the nxt day with no makeup u wont know who it is
NOOO minimul make-up is better,


foundation, abit of eyeling and mascara is fine just not like too much of EVERYTHING, my boyfriend hates when i wear make- up .


but i feel prettier with it on...
Sure, guys who like clowns think it's great.
no! prefer the natural look!
No, I don't like it.
I completely agree with u. i hate it so much. i mean like a little bit that looks actually normal is fine but when its like ';wtf'; noticable i hate it
no guys dont!





im a girl but i know from what my brother has aways said!
I agree from a man's perspective that women tend to wear to much! But I also think that they are competing with other women really :)
Um i know this is for guys. but, i wear cover up, and eyeliner, and everything. it dosnt look that bad compared to all the other girls in my school
no
No not in my case, I do like accent make-up like eyeliner and maybe a tasteful lipstick , but not the caked layers of putty knife applied goop a lot of girls glop on ! I like natural best
No, it looks ugly. A little bit of makeup looks nice though.
im not a guy but here's a funny thing ..


guys say they hate makeup or they like light natural makeup and nothing more then when they're out in the real world and a girl with two galons of makeup on her face they stare at her and try to get to talk to her or even ask her out !!





So i dont know really

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting