Friday, December 11, 2009

I find that some places on my face grabs the makeup and is darker?

I put on my mostiurizer and then bare minerals, some places on my face seem to grab the makeup and shows darker spots on my face and do not brush out. What do I do to prevent this.I find that some places on my face grabs the makeup and is darker?
try using a make up primer.





I like Laura Geller Spackle





Nars also has a good one





But smashbox might be better for you because its more tacky therefore will better grasp the makeupI find that some places on my face grabs the makeup and is darker?
I would suggest using a good facial scrub about once a week to sluff off the dead skin cells. Once you've done this, moisturize really well, and let it dry completely before applying your makeup. This should help.
Yes, a make-up primer is the perfect solution. It makes your foundation glide on evenly and stay all day. I use Velvet Skin Coat from DHC. Worth every penny! Many other brands make primers. Smashbox has one I know too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting