Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a way to get rid of dark spots on your face without using makeup?

I am a 28 year old black female and I have never had to wear makeup. I am now beginnig to notice dark areas on my face and it is brothering me. Is there anything that I can try before I have to start wearing makeup?Is there a way to get rid of dark spots on your face without using makeup?
VITAMIN E. IT WORKS GOOD IF YOU DRINK ONE A DAY %26amp; YOU CUT ONE OPEN, RUBBING THE OIL ON YOUR DARK SPOTS. THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS YOU MIGHT GROW HAIR. YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DR THOUGH, SOMETIMES SKIN SPOTS MEAN LIVER DAMAGE!!!Is there a way to get rid of dark spots on your face without using makeup?
The cause of dark spots can be due to sun exposure. Are you using a sun protection cream SPF 15 or 30?? It's a must to protect your skin from sun exposure. To lighten the dark spots you can also use a fading cream. Go to www.skinscope.com and click on Theraderma Clinical Skincare, then click on anti-aging/serums, combination/dry skin type. The Fading Gel w/Kojic Acid or Alpha Quinone Liquid cream are both excellent products to even out your skintone. Scroll to the bottom of this page and take a look at the Sun Protection Cream SPF30. Email me with your order and I can give you free shipping and any discount that is offered on the website: lindahong@skinscope.com


Good Luck,


Linda
i don't know but I'm having the same problem. sorry I guess that wasn't much help
Skin bleach, but try it on an inconspicuous area of your body first and make sure there is no reaction. Best of luck to you.
yes my dear, a good skin lightening cream will take care of your skin discoloration and even out your tone.. check out this nice $9 cream, it's used by most african american women -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting