Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know of a good makeup face primer?

I use Mineral Powder foundation but I have a hard time getting it to last longer than 4 hours on my face. A friend told me I should try a facial primer, but I want one that won't break out my skin! Any Ideas?Does anyone know of a good makeup face primer?
Smashbox Photo Finish





I have acne-prone skin, but this doesn't break me out.Does anyone know of a good makeup face primer?
Smashbox is a great high-end primer. it costs around like $36... it works amaaaazingly! skin feels smooth and its easy to apply your foundation. if youre looking for something cheaper, then Rimmel had a great face primer... its also smooth and works just as well as Smashbox. it costs around $8 and it is awesome! =-D
smashbox photo finish works well, but its a bit expensive.
i use Boots.. got it at Target





around $10 cheap and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting