Friday, December 11, 2009

What should I be doing to for my face for makeup?

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm344/littlerockstar99/098.jpg?t=1249269421








I want to change up my makeup routine. I'm tired of looking worse compared to all my frineds :( lol, I'm the on the left. Can you give me any tips to freshen up my face, and which color should I dye my hair?What should I be doing to for my face for makeup?
You're really pretty and plus, you have high cheekbones. I would recommend very light make-up since you have good skin like a tinted moisturizer, and just a little bit of powder and blush. You look like one of those people that can pull off a smoky eye look so try that. Add with black eyeliner %26amp; mascara %26amp; gloss.


If you dye your hair, you could dye it lighter brown or if you want something drastically changed you could probably pull off blond.


Hope it helps!What should I be doing to for my face for makeup?
your makeup is soo pretty already! how do you do it? and what kind of lipstick are you wearing?? i love it





as for your hair dye it a little darker.
Your hair color is really pretty.


You could get some low lights just to make your hair pop even more but you have a beautiful warm brown color


And i really like your makeup it looks natural and really brings otu your pretty eyes.
i realllly like your makeup. maybe opt out of the eyeliner, and change to shimmery tan eyeshadow, and deeper (magenta plum darkish?) or clear lip color.
both look so sexys and hot just stay with your same routine of make up





Greetings
You're pretty, your makeup looks fine (:
your make up looks very pretty :) and maybe dye your hair a little darker..but not too dark. :)
Girl, you are gorgeous, I don't think you need to do anything with your makeup.. or your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting