Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i refresh my face without using makeup?

I'm 15. i don't use makeup except mascara. I have acne, and i want to try to clean it up. However my mom doesn't want me to use makeup. How can i make my face look nice without using makeup?How can i refresh my face without using makeup?
There is no totally magic way of making acne go.


Simple way is wash your face four or five times a day, using a gentle soap.


Use acne creams- can get them real cheap at the local pharmacists.


MAke sure you wear moisturiser.


And the most important is be confident.


Also please dont touch your spots, or even worse pick them or then you will ahve permanant scars.How can i refresh my face without using makeup?
Go for a walk.





I'm not kidding, getting oxygen into your body and your blood flowing will give you a glowing complexion. Plus, exercise is a GREAT way to get toxins out of your body.





Aside from that, try drinking 2-4 cups of green tea daily. Green tea cleanses you from the inside out, and makes a great complexion.





You'll notice results in about 1-2 weeks, BUT they will be real and long-lasting, as opposed to cosmetic and temporary!
wash your face and use a mosturizer afterwards to look clean and well polished! it also gives you a natural glow =]
Wash with hot water and moisturise well with something like cetaphil. acne is a part of growing up - if anyone treats you differently because of it - they're not worth knowing!
evian facial mist.. it moisturizes and makes you glow too :)
Have some fun and excercise.


You will be refreshed.
Rinse with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting