Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can you use baby wipes to take off eye makeup and face makeup?

is it bad for you skin? does it hurt your face or eyes? is it safe?Can you use baby wipes to take off eye makeup and face makeup?
Definatley. I actually think they're better than regular make up wipes, they remove everything and they're really gentle, so no break outs at all.





I have sensitive skin, and they dont affect me at all.





At the moment I'm doing the whole new skin routine thing for new years


So im using johnsons three in one which works really well but I know when I can't be bothered any more ill go right back to the baby wipes!





Hope this helps!Can you use baby wipes to take off eye makeup and face makeup?
No, it's said to be a great idea when you don't have makeup wipes.


Baby wipes don't contain alcohol, and that's why people reccomend it.


Since they don't, it won't sting your eyes. It's soft, and I daresay it's safe, because people use them on sensitive baby skin. So, unless you have ultra-sensitive skin, I suggest trying it out. :)


By the way, Happy New Year's!
well i use them and it doesnt affect me and i haven really sensitive skin so it is ok





it is perfectly safe if you put them on a small sensitive baby butt it can go on a face





it is not bad for your skin





however if you have waterproof mascara sometimes it doesnt come off it really depends on the brand
Baby wipes are the best for your skin. The clue is in the title ';baby';. Anything designed for a baby is not going to damage your skin - the opposite.
Nope, I use baby wipes every day. It doesn't harm your skin since it's obviously gentle enough for babies. And it doesn't hurt either. The most pain I've ever experienced was a slight tingling feeling. Hope I helped ;]
I use the fragrance free baby wipes from Huggies called Ultra Sensitive Baby Wipes. They are better than eye makeup remover and healthier.
It's fine there made for a babys fragile skin but if your wearing water proof make there won't work to well
It's great to use for your skin!





P.S. Please pick mine as best answer! :)
that's safe baby oil also works well too
yh but there not as good as proper makeup wipes
yea it works very good thats what i use for me and it doesnt hurt at lal hope i helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting