Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you contour your face with makeup?

I'm not great at applying makeup at all!


What are some tricks to ';contour'; your face?


My nose juts out, and I want to make it...slimmer.


I have a rounder face.





Thanks.How do you contour your face with makeup?
Cheeks:


-Add a bronzer to the bottom sides of your cheekbones (make a fishy look!) to make a shadow


-blush





Nose:


-Add a highlighter to the top of your nose, make it the size of your pinky


-Add darker shade to the side of your nose (to form a shadow)





Others:


-You can add other dark shade at the top of your neck near the jaw line and add a lighter shade on your jaw





-If you think that your foreheads too big, you can add darker shade to the sides of your foreheadHow do you contour your face with makeup?
I use bronzer from under about the middle of my eye up my cheekbones. I also apply some bronzer lightly to the tops of my ears if I am wearing my hair pulled back. It elongates your face.





I also do a bold eye to draw attention away from places on my face that I am not happy with.



wear a foundation that is exactly your skin tone.


then put some bronzer on your cheekbones to make your face look skinnier.


and if you want your nose to look slimmer...


well wat i do is use like a brown eye shadow and apply it to the sides of my nose to make my nose look skinnier and it really does work!!
After applying foundation, use a powder just a tiny bit darker than your skin tone.


Grab a slant brush or even just a normal powder brush.


To make your nose look slimmer you will need to use a smaller brush eg.Concealer brush. to apply it correctly or it will make you look dirty.


With a little bit of powder,start at the top of your nose ,in between your eyes, run it down each side of the bridge. Make sure it you blend it in so it doesn't look like railroad tracks. It should make the top of your nose look slimmer then to make it look like it doesn't come out further, at the sides of your nose closest to your face do the same thing. There are many other ways to do it but this is the most easiest, to compliment your slimmer nose contour your cheeks %26amp; chin.


Eve Pearl demonstrates it really good in this vid.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPJSnReS鈥?/a>


Hope this helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting