Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need a face makeup that doesn't look cakey but will keep the shine away for a long time?

I use physicians formula powder, and I like it, but I reapply it just about every period in school. I want something for prom that I won't have to keep reapplying. But I don't want to look cakey and fake either. Suggest something pleeeaseI need a face makeup that doesn't look cakey but will keep the shine away for a long time?
i tried physicians formula liquid foundation and loose powder and i was not satisfied. I now use Trublend covergirl. its the best.I need a face makeup that doesn't look cakey but will keep the shine away for a long time?
If you are using powder make-up you will always have to re-apply cause of facial oil . For prom , try a liquid foundation/ mineral make-up.





try Bourjois Matt Lovely in 23 or Revlon Colourstay Mineral Foundation in your skin tone.
The new Revlon Custom Creations foundation is great. I just started using it, and it's definitely my favorite foundation to date. It lasts for hours, and you can even sweat while wearing it. I wore it today, and where I live it was like...almost 100 degrees. I was sweating like crazy, and my makeup did not fade or become cakey.





It also never looks like I'm wearing a mask -- it's all very natural because I don't use a lot. Just make sure you put a light layer of powder foundation on top to set it, or it can come out looking weird after awhile.





It's really easy to find your shade, as each package has five different shades in it. You just turn a dial and find the shade that works for you. It's the most effective thing I've ever used in finding the right shade for my foundation. :)
i use maybelline dream matte mouse


it stays on for a long time and it is so softtt


it looks like you have no make up on and it works great for covering up blemishes!
that best place to go to is mac and they will pick out the exact powder you are looking for
I had the same problem but now i use loreal bare mineral it lasts longer and looks so natural...im never changing i love it
go


to


www.sheercover.com





its perfect


:)
Covergirl powder keeps away shine perfectly it is only $4 but works GREAT it is reccomended most for fashion shows when the models get how and shiny.





It is the best





~Lexi
I would definitely suggest to use a primer for your skin, such as mac prep and prime or smashbox photo finish foundation primer. that will keep it on for a long time. also, in the summer i'd suggest a mineral foundation-- the one I use is mac mineralize foundation that has an spf of 15 so that's cool. hope this helped!
mineral makeup is great try the stuff from avon it lasts longer
if your trying to stray away from the cakey look, i definitely recommend tinted moisturizer but it tends to make you shiny so i usually put a pit of compressed powder over it to stop it looking so shiny.
when u get oily u can just use oil blotting sheets u can find at n e store really aside the gas station, or use the bathroom seat covers if u ever forge to bring those sheets...they take out the oily shine with out ever having to re-apply. no make up works for me and shine if ur skin is naturally oily like urs lol...eventually i do have to use a sheet no matter what makeup i use...the only one that looks natural for me is dior's forever foundation and iman...lol...no matter what makeup u always get shine...another way to delay the shine is to use primer before foundation and/or setting powder...i dont like doing that because i dont like wearing a lot...so i just use blotting sheets...if u usually dry ur skin out using products u can try the opposite and go for something to moisturize instead or stop use of all product instead.
bare minerals.
bare minerals or a mineral foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting