Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best face makeup for dry skin?

dip ur brush in warm water...and .....the makeup ur using...


it works like a charm!!!!...What is the best face makeup for dry skin?
Sometimes i get dry patches on my face %26amp; wen i put powder or foundation on they stand out, so maybe its not a good thing to put make-up on if your skin if its like that.What is the best face makeup for dry skin?
If you're on a budget, try Almay. They have a dry skin line :)
You should use a mousterizer with spf and after your skin gets better keep using tha mousterizer and then apply a gentle powder foundation.
firstly .. when applyiing foundation mnake sure that it is mousturing.. and it has a SFP... of 15...


irrelavant what type of make up you do.. if you don;t drink lads of water and take various ammount of vegie..and friuts..


Make sure you cleans your face before applying make up. .and use a heavy mousturiner... and aspeacially before you go to sleep.. it s iimportnat...
B4 all else you HAVE to apply a moisturizer.Dry skin or not. Not using one will cause you to get wrinkles much earlier in life. I have really dry skin. Even worse in the winter. I use a good moisturizer than 'Bare Minerals' foundation. I know it sounds crazy being that its a powder but it does not add to dryness. The minerals are the key word. It hides all imperfections, gives a smooth/nonflakey look, and is in no way heavy. Being that my skin is dry and I use this makeup%26lt; I get lots of compliments on my skin. (if only they could see whats really under it, ha ha) I'm VERY picky about makeup. When I find what works, I don't change. I love the bare minerals line.





Also, especially with dry skin you should use an exfoliator. It helps to smooth out and buff up your skin. Strips it of flakes. Get a gentle one so you could use it 4 to 5 times a week.
bare essentuals
not applying powder first of all. I have dry skin too and i don't apply any foundation or powder i use foam blushers a lot. But if you really need to wear powder try applying moisturizer cream on your face then use powder on it. It blends very well and looks good.
try mac's moistureblend spf 15 foundation


it's super soft and moist LOL


=)





it won't dry out yoru face
liquid foundations even better a tinted moisturiser which will moisturise your skin aswell as acting like a foundation. clinique have a nice range of make ups for different skin types
First wash your face.


then moustrize your face with lotion that helps with dry skin.


after it drys aplly you normal face makeup.


and your face will be moustirzed and happy the whole day


i have dry skin too.


but this works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting