Friday, December 11, 2009

How good is mineral makeup for your face?

I remember how bare essentials was the first that began the hype. Now, there's a few different brands out. I have always wanted to try it out to even my skin tone but because I have an oily t-zone I'm afraid it'll only make that area breakout. I also live in a humid climate which gives me minor break outs.





Have you ever tried it?


How well do you like it?How good is mineral makeup for your face?
Bare essentials is a hit or miss. You'll either like it or hate it to death. In my case the latter. It has this ingredient called bismuth oxychloride that will irritate and itch your skin like no other. I've a very sensitive skin and lemme tell you i was still scratching my skin after i'd stopped using bare minerals for about a couple of months. It causes you breakouts and omg i could just go on and on....... having said that, I've seen a lotta ppl who swear by it. So i guess if ur skin can tolerate bismuth then go for it..if not then u should skip it. I now use everyday minerals btw. It's the best mineral makeup ever. Also they give out free samples which is awesome unlike spending $50 on bare minerals starup kit (which i did :( and still regret it!) Good luck!!How good is mineral makeup for your face?
Mineral makeup is something wonderful that you can do for your skin if it is a true pure mineral makeup. I read the ingredients for so many brands and was surprised to find out that many contain other fillers and ingredients, and are not really true mineral cosmetics.





I have tried many brands and have really been impressed with kms mineral essentials. It's performance is outstanding, and has really outlasted the others I have tried when it comes to wear and coverage.
I've tried it and it covers up imperfections. But the mineral oil in it will clog your pores just like any foundation, cream or mineral.
I love my Bare Essentials, my only complaint is the last brush I bought isn't the quality I usually get. I should have sent it back when I noticed something was wrong.





I do want to try Sheer Cover, it sounds like it might be better. You never know until you try!
i like it! however i also have oily skin so about 2 times a day press a loose translucent powder over your face with a powder puff.
I love using kms mineral essentials. My skin has been in the best condition it has ever been, and I have tried just about everything out there.
you and i both.





i switched a few months ago to bare minerals, will never wear another makeup again. i used to breakout because i live in florida and the humidity kept me oily and zitty...it helped so much! the mineral veil calms the oil and its so sheer that when i do get sweaty or hot it doesnt look cakey


people constantly tell me my skins beautiful and ask how i can get away with not wearing any makeup (little do they know i've invested in bare minerals!)





I LOVE IT! i reccomend it 100% you will not be disappointed/your skin will improve.





go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting