Saturday, December 5, 2009

I use Bare Minerals on my face for makeup. Any good tips to completely getting my flaws?

I have a fair complexion. and my skin is blotchy.I use Bare Minerals on my face for makeup. Any good tips to completely getting my flaws?
heh this is an answer for something u said 2 me when i asked a question about role playing..sometimes the side effects take awhile 2 kick in :D and what is ur symbol that u use? if its like ur hair or soemthing that wont work, some ppls have tried that.I use Bare Minerals on my face for makeup. Any good tips to completely getting my flaws?
I use Bobbi Brown make-up, it is SO awesome. I have really red cheeks and I use the tinted face make-up and it completely helps keeps the redness at bay. It evens out skin tone and has SPF and everything. It is kind of expensive but one tube of it last about 6 months and it's totally worth it.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>
I don't recommend that brand to anybody because of it's bismuth content. this brand is got good ingredients %26amp; has really helped with blotches %26amp; redness with me %26amp; the value is tremendous:


http://www.smokymountainminerals.com/hom鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting