Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can i use eye makeup remover to wipe my whole face makeup ?

well i just use eye make up remover to wipe down my whole face.


is that okay ?Can i use eye makeup remover to wipe my whole face makeup ?
yes you can, cos your face is the most delicate part of your body especially around your eyes thats why when you are having a reaction on your face, it affects the area around your eyes most. so if a product is for your eyes definately it can't harm any other part of your face.


for me, i have a marykay eye make up remover but i use it to wipe all my face as you said and my face is very smooth no reaction.


but if the product is said for your body alone, then do not use it on your face cos it may have some ingredients that might be too harsh on your face.


good luck!!!Can i use eye makeup remover to wipe my whole face makeup ?
well it will not do you any harm really, the eye area is so delicate that the products we have for them are usually not to strong, but its normally cheaper to buy a facial cleanser for the face and use that, as eye make up removers are normally more expensive and there is not much of them. try using a cream or milky base face cleanser it wont strip your skin.
No you can't well obviously it's called ';eye make-up remover';
it might be alittle harsh for the face,


i highly reccomend baby wipes. works for EVERYTHING =]
i don't think so, but i could be wrong. I am thinking it would dry out your face.
  • rctc.edu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting