Saturday, December 5, 2009

What kind of face makeup can match my skin tone?

me I love cover girl but thay don't have the right skin tone 4 me and I 'm a light tan [mixed]What kind of face makeup can match my skin tone?
I have the perfect solution for you! My skin is the about the same color. Try Almay 'Smart Shade' foundation. I love it! It matches your skin color perfectly. When it comes outta the botttle its white, but when you put it on your face and smooth it out, it matches your exact color. They have it in Light, Light/Medium, and Medium. I'd say you need Light/Medium, thats what I use. You can get it at Wal-Mart %26amp; Target.





Also, I noticed my acne had reduced when I used it. I used to also use Covergirl and I couldn't stand how much I broke out so I tried something new hoping it wouldn't clog my pores as much. Almay did the job! Its great.What kind of face makeup can match my skin tone?
I'm of a mixed tone and I use foundation by cover girl which is called buff beige. They have loads of different shades and near the foundation there's a chart you put over your skin to find the right shade (or atleast they did in my walmart).





Brown eyeshadows can help bring out your eyes and look very natural


As for eyeliner brown or black is probably best. Brown looks more natural though.





Almay and physicians formula make great eyeshadows for specific eye colours. I use the brown trios and they always look great :)
Why don't you try samples from makeup companies?? You can get them online and mailed to you, or go to the counters at the mall.


I like mineral makeup so I ordered samples from a bunch sites.


LA minerals has samples for like $1 each.
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting