Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I put on my face before makeup?

So that I wont break out and in twenty years my face wont be like an overdried compat from it.What should I put on my face before makeup?
After using a mild cleanser, pat dry and apply a light moisturizer. Oil free, if you break out, and I recommend one with a small amount of sunscreen to keep your skin young. Olay is a great product, highly recommended.What should I put on my face before makeup?
moisturizing creme
You should wash you face and moisturize it before hand. The important thing to remember is to wash the make up off your face before you go to sleep. That is what will ruin your skin.
Sunscreen.. At least SPF 25
moisturizing lotion.
spf 15 (or higher) moisturizer.
moisturizer
a good moisturizer


if your worried about it weighing your face down the tinted moisturizers are good


they are like foundation but not as thick and heavy


i use clinque but i think loreal has one and i'm sure there are others
You'll want to put on moisturizer and a primer. Go to any department store and ask an associate from the cosmetics counter. More specifically, M.A.C. cosmetics counter in Macy's or Nordstrom will be able to help you with this and show you what you need to put on before your makeup etc.
I suggest you go to a Clinique Counter and find your unique 3-step facial wash. That shud help with you!
moisturizer, i use jergens cherry almond. you should use something with vitamin e
moisturizer
well you should wash your face and put moisturizer on it before you put on makeup and try not to wear makeup everyday.... and it doesn't have to be caked on like so many girls do
I swear by Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer---it's the best!!!
moisturizer
Water based moisturizer
toner and moisturizer
first wash with a good cleanser, then a good moisturizer http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/m鈥?/a>
It depends on your skin. If it's dry, use a moisturizer, but only after skin is still damp from washing so it gets soaked in. (Also rinse face with cool water to close pores.)





If it's oily, try using a cream that will balance out your skin.
i always put on moisturizer before i put on my makeup or a little sunscreen.
a smile.
my sperm
You might want to try moisturizer...a good makeup will not make your face break out or dry it out. Not taking good care of your skin, not washing your face and using well-formulated products and not protecting it from the sun is what will age it.
use an atringent, toner, and then moisturize

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting