Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get rid of Paleness in my face without makeup.?

Im a redhead, so as you can imagine I have a pale complexion. It makes a massive difference in the way I look, for the worse. I am a Male so I definetly am not considering makeup lol. however, I will try other things to make my face look much less pale. any advice much appreciated. thanksHow do I get rid of Paleness in my face without makeup.?
you don't have to lay outside trying to get a tan to get browner. Just generally being outside a lot will help. You can also try a self tanner for your face, just make sure you avoid your eyebrows and wash your hands thouroughly afterwards. I've heard that Lancome Flash Bronzer Instant Bronze Glow for the face is a good one that will also make your face softer. (It smells great too). If your embarassed to buy it, you could ask a girl to buy it for you. Hope I helped!How do I get rid of Paleness in my face without makeup.?
The best make-up is self confidence! Consider yourself pale and interesting. I bet you look great in a trendy hat.





You could also try taking up regular aerobic exercise, such as swimming, which will raise your metabolic rate and give you a healthier look (and probably bigger muscles too if you do it seriously).
take vitamin d or go outside! go to the beach for a day im sure that will help. and this sounds really dumb but if you eat a lot of carrots your skin satrts to glow more and it might give you some color (seriously its true look it up)
Try a self tanner for face. Something you can't go wrong with like Johnson's holiday skin, but make sure you get one specifically for the face, avoid the brows and wash your hands afterwards
fake tan, tinted moisturiser
take vitamin D supplements, drink carrot juice (but not too much or you go orange !) and sunbathe.
GO OUTSIDE
Drink Sunny D
fake tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting